Re: Sendig Regrets - Open Data in Los Angeles: W3C Webinar (Mar 19 12:00 PM EDT)

Thank you, Steve.

I was thinking if it would be interesting to have a page in the wiki with
information about all webinars.

We have also published a lot of interesting links in the list and maybe
would be valuable to have them in the wiki.

Best,
Laufer

--