RE: APIs to work with data on the web

Excellent use case which begins to explore and spell out the advantages
and trade-offs of using API's to access Open Data.  I would like to
explore this topic in greater detail.  My own personal preference is data
access by HTTP and URI, because it provides a common interface for humans
and machines.  But are there performance implications?

Best Regards,

Steve

Motto: "Do First, Think, Do it Again"