Agenda for tomorrow's call (13 March 2014)

From: Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 16:31:01 +0000
To: DWBP Public List <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

The chairs have done a little reshuffling of our roles this week, and as a
result we're getting this agenda out late to you.  Apologies!

As a result, tomorrow's call will just be discussion (we won't decide
anything formal, or vote -- since we owe you 24 hours' notice beforehand) --
but we do have lots to crack on with, so I hope you can join us anyway.

Reminder: after our discussions last week, the group is meeting at this
time (9AM EDT):
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=W3C+DWBP+WG+call&iso=20140314T09&p1=179

And the agenda is at
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20140314