Re: Time zones

From: Steven Adler <adler1@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 09:39:33 -0400
To: Caroline Burle <cburle@nic.br>
Cc: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
Do we need to update the google calendar invitations?

Best Regards,

Steve

Motto: "Do First, Think, Do it Again"

From:
Caroline Burle <cburle@nic.br>
To:
public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
Date:
03/10/2014 08:37 AM
Re: Time zones

+1.

>From this week onwards the meeting time will be at 13:00 UTC.

Best regards,
Caroline

Em 08/03/14 12:52, Makx Dekkers escreveu:
Following up from the confusing discussions about time-zone and
unsynchronised daylight saving regimes, I would suggest we  communicate
using UTC. That is a time that is always fixed; everybody can figure out
what their local offset from UTC is.
Using US Eastern as the standard turns out to be confusing for most of us,
except for the people who happen to live in that area.

Makx.

Makx Dekkers
makx@makxdekkers.com
+34 639 26 11 46