From: Steven Adler [adler1@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 3:01 PM
To: Purohit, Sumit
Cc: Public DWBP WG
Subject: Re: Pacific Northwest National Laboratory has nominated Sumit Purohit to Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group

Super!  Sumit welcome to the Data on the Web Best Practices WG.  We are all looking forward to working with you and hope you will be able to join us for our first Face to Face meeting at IBM Southbank in London on March 31-April 1.  More details are available on the wiki.

http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Main_Page

On the wiki you can find our weekly call times and agenda, as well as minutes from past calls and current use cases and topics.  Hope you can join us next week for our weekly call.  Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Steve

Motto: "Do First, Think, Do it Again"