Mail discipline?

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 16:35:32 +0100
To: <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

Apologies for being pedantic/nitpicking, but we mentioned using more the email for discussion, and I'd like to say that it will be easier if we try to use *meaningful subjects* for the emails.

As an example to avoid: the thread "Use Case: BetaNYC 3/5 " [1] has now nothing to do with NYC, nor in fact any specific use case anymore. It's just a generic discussion. I've tried to launch a new thread with a more specific subject. I know it's not perfect, and it will probably divert very soon. But at least once in a while, doing this helps.

Best,

Antoine

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dwbp-wg/2014Mar/thread.html