Re: Agenda for 07-03-2014

Hi all,

Given the new release of RDF 1.1 with its inclusion of the dataset concept
(collection of named graphs), should we add a use case that describes this?
   I would think this would be fairly important topic in the future whether
you are discussing best practices for 5 star linked data, declared datasets
existing in large triple stores or managing rdf documents.

http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/REC-rdf11-concepts-20140225/#section-dataset

What do you think?

Eric