Re: Other protocols

From: Steven Adler <adler1@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 09:44:56 -0500
To: Christophe Guéret <christophe.gueret@dans.knaw.nl>
Cc: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
Christophe,

This is really good.  How do you feal about including OSLC and ODATA in
that list?

Best Regards,

Steve

Motto: "Do First, Think, Do it Again"

From:
Christophe Guéret <christophe.gueret@dans.knaw.nl>
To:
<public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Date:
03/04/2014 01:37 AM
Subject:
Other protocols

Hi there,

We had this discussion about non Web protocols that the group may still
want to consider in the best-practice documents. I fully agree with the
proposal of only looking at these in the light of use-cases but thought it
could be handy to get a list of such protocols somewhere. So I started
this page:
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Other_data_sharing_protocols

There is a split between those using HTTP and those using other data
transfer protocols. Feedback and help for populating it is much welcome
;-) (if we all consider this page to be worth maintaining, of course)

Cheers,
Christophe

--
Onderzoeker
+31(0)6 14576494

Data Archiving and Networked Services (DANS)
DANS bevordert duurzame toegang tot digitale onderzoeksgegevens. Kijk op
www.dans.knaw.nl voor meer informatie. DANS is een instituut van KNAW en
NWO.

Let op, per 1 januari hebben we een nieuw adres:
DANS | Anna van Saksenlaan 51 | 2593 HW Den Haag | Postbus 93067 | 2509 AB
Den Haag | +31 70 349 44 50 | info@dans.knaw.nl | www.dans.knaw.nl

Let's build a World Wide Semantic Web!
http://worldwidesemanticweb.org/

e-Humanities Group (KNAW)