Vocabs call info

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 09:48:47 +0100
To: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

I have just posted info about the vocabularies call tomorrow on the
dedicated vocabs list [1]. If you plan to work on the vocabularies and
are not subscribed to that list already, please do so as that's where
the relevant discussions will take place, not here.

Sorry I am going to miss the calls tomorrow and Friday and, given that
I'll be at a conference being held at the Italian parliament, my guess
is I'll be offline for most of the time too.

Cheers

Phil.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dwbp-vocabs/2014Jun/0004.html

--