RE: Template for the Editor's Draft

From: <Manuel.CARRASCO-BENITEZ@ec.europa.eu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 15:02:54 +0000
To: <phila@w3.org>, <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Dear Phil/all,

I transformed the wiki page into the  Editor's Draft format and put it provisionally at
  http://dragoman.org/duri/ed-1.html

As requested in the meeting, do the WG approves of having a separated draft for URIs: if this is the case, I  will upload the page to the appropriate place. If not and some of the text is useful, it is already in a format that should be easy for reuse.

Phil: I do not have GitHub id: I will declare one and come back to you.

Regards
Tomas