missed opportunity

From: Steven Adler <adler1@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 10:25:13 -0400
To: "DWBP Public List" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
I think we missed an important opportunity this morning to celebrate the
accomplishment of our first major milestone.  I was tired and distracted
and forgot and I feel really bad about it.  It is important to take
moments that matter to let everyone bask in mutual congratulations and
feel good before we move on to more work.

So from me personally I want to thank everyone for putting in a lot of
hard work to publish our first Draft.  It is an important accomplishment
and I'm really proud to be a member of this team.  You guys are awesome!!!

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Steve

Motto: "Do First, Think, Do it Again"