dwbp-ISSUE-34: Review requirement: R-MetadataOpen

From: Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 22:42:15 +0000
To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
dwbp-ISSUE-34: Review requirement: R-MetadataOpen

http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/34

Raised by: Makx Dekkers
On product:

I am not so sure about R-MetadataOpen. I don’t think we can say that metadata should always be open. In relation to  R-SensitivePrivacy and R-SensitiveSecurity, there could be cases where even access to the metadata needs to be restricted because it would give evidence for the existence of data that needs to be kept secret.