dwbp-ISSUE-32: Create different categories for challenges or change the name for "Challenge"

From: Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 22:40:11 +0000
To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
dwbp-ISSUE-32: Create different categories for challenges or change the name for "Challenge"

http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/32

Raised by: Makx Dekkers
On product:

Another issue that I see is that many of the ‘challenges’ are not ‘technical’ in the sense that there could be a technical solution (software, standard etc.) to overcome the challenge – some are more organisational or even legal (e.g. “Data is not available for further reuse by other parties”, UC16). Challenges could either be grouped in different categories depending on the type of solution, or otherwise we could just call them ‘Challenges’?