Re: Quality and granularity vocab - note page

From: Steven Adler <adler1@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 00:05:30 -0400
To: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Cc: public-dwbp-vocabs@w3.org, Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Good Start.

Best Regards,

Steve

Motto: "Do First, Think, Do it Again"

From:
Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
To:
<public-dwbp-vocabs@w3.org>, Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Date:
05/31/2014 11:26 AM
Subject:
Quality and granularity vocab - note page

Hi everyone,

As a preparation for the work on the vocabulary for quality and
granularity, I have consolidated a page of relevant pointers:
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Data_quality_notes

This page was actually created at the beginning of the group, with
contributions from several of you (from the history, Deirdree, Makx, Phil,
Hadley). Bart and I hope everyone in the group will contribute relevant
pointers, if they know any!
It can be now or later - at any stage of our work, it will be relevant.
And it needs not to be fully digested reference. Mere links can be useful
for us!

Thanks a lot,

Antoine