Re: Vocabulary meeting minutes

I just saw my name mentioned re the publication mechanics...

https://github.com/w3c/csvw/blob/gh-pages/publishing_process.md

gives a description of the process we use in the CSV WG. We just had a publication round, editors used this description and it worked really well. They could run the document output through pubrules checkers themselves, making it sure that any changes were back in the core repo (there is always a danger of making a change for the checkers which is not reflected in the original source).

I hope this helps

Ivan

On 10 Jul 2014, at 23:14 , Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> the minutes of today's vocabulary meeting are at
> http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/dwbp/2014-07-10
>
> Best,
>
> Antoine

----