Re: BP Guidelines

Hi all,

I made some changes on the Best Practices Guidelines wiki page [3].
Following Antoine's suggestion, instead of having general and specific best
practices, now we have just best practices.

I also included a terminology section with definitions (from DCAT [1] and
the Linked Data Glossary [2]) for the main concepts used in the best
practices .  I think it is really important that we have an agreement about
these concepts and it would be great to have some feedback about this.

Please feel free to modify or include new definitions, suggestions or
questions.

kind regards,
Bernadette

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-dcat/