Re: Suggested topics for upcoming Vocabulary Meeting

Hi,

On #1 I don't think we need a specific data model document. Prov is really complex, I guess that's why they opted for describing the model in isolation, and then tried to justified all their choices in the various implementations. Hopefully our choices will be easier to explain/understand.
Note that with our audience (many people who don't master the concepts of linked data, or are even still wondering, what data they should publish, if I get it right) I'd say that if we come to something that would need the structure of the PROV documentation, then we've failed.

On #2 yes this is relevant, but well usually it's done at a later stage. And if we use the right tools in the process (reSpec) then it should be relatively alright.

In any case if you are now considering these questions, it makes sense to discuss them further.

Cheers,

Antoine