Re: DW WG: First call agenda and presentations

Dear all,

My name is Vinh Nguyen. I am currently a PhD student at Kno.e.sis center,
Wright State University in Ohio.

My research is in the intersection of relational databases and semantic
web. One of my recent projects proposes an RDF representation for capturing
metadata such as provenance, temporal, and spatial for individual triples.
I applied this method to create RDF datasets from the UMLS and semantic
predications obtained from PubMed articles. I am also a part of another
project where we are planning to publish more and more data to the web. So
this would be a good opportunity for me to learn from you all and
contribute to the working group.

Looking forward to working with you all.

Cheers,
Vinh

--
Vinh Nguyen <http://knoesis1.wright.edu/students/vinh>, PhD student