From: Ig Ibert Bittencourt [mailto:ig.ibert@gmail.com]
Sent: 21 January 2014 10:58
To: Raphaël Troncy
Cc: Yaso; public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: DW WG: First call agenda and presentations

Hello all,

My name is Ig Ibert Bittencourt and I am an assistant professor at Federal University of Alagoas (UFAL), Brazil and I am leading a research group (Center of Excellence in Social Technologies), where we research on Ontologies (Methodologies, Semantic Web and Linked Data), Computers and Education and Social Entrepreneurship. I am also the AC Rep. of UFAL. My background is Semantic Web and Education.

Looking forward to work, learn and contribute with all of you

All the very best,

Ig Ibert Bittencourt
http://lattes.cnpq.br/4038730280834132