Re: DW WG: First call agenda and presentations

Dear Yaso, all,

Here's my intro:

My personal page is [1]. I work for Europeana.eu, a vast network for providing access to cultural heritage material in Europe's libraries, archives and museum.
There, I am responsible for R&D collaborations, and especially involved in data modeling and publishing there [2].
Meanwhile, I am a part-time guest at the Free University of Amsterdam [3]
My background is in Semantic Web research and application. I have and am still involved in some W3C activities:
- Semantic Web Deployment (mostly for the vocabulary SKOS, for which I'm still 'community contact') [4]
- Library Linked Data [5]
- Schema.org for bibliographic data [6]
- Open Annotation [7]

Looking forward to working with you!