Re: Library Linked Data use cases

Antoine,

I like the idea of a common use case template and the identification of
use case curators.  But I also like the specific questions I contributed
(that others can add to or change) to tease out relevant issues for our
WG.  How would you recommend we integrate the questions into the use case
template.

And are there any volunteers to be use case curators?

Best Regards,

Steve

Motto: "Do First, Think, Do it Again"