From: Steven Adler [mailto:adler1@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 7:08 PM
To: Public DWBP WG; DWBP Chairs
Subject: W3C Process

Last call, we spend 45 minutes talking about Zakim, actions, approving
minutes from the call prior, and Phil's latest (good) idea about
preserving data.  We had a brief mention about the use case webinar from
Palo Alto, but it was about 5 minutes.  In the last 15 minutes we had an
interesting exchange of views.  But we never got through 2/3 of the
planned agenda.

I would like all of our calls to be at most 15 minutes on W3C Process
and at least 45 minutes exchanging views and discussing the agenda
topics.

Does anyone else feel this way and do we have any ideas on how we can
reduce process and increase communication?  Can we approve last meetings
minutes via email vote prior to the next call?  Can we communicate
pending action item status the night before the call?

Lets discuss this via email.  Looking forward to your thoughts.

Best Regards,

Steve

Motto: "Do First, Think, Do it Again"