From: Lee, Deirdre
Sent: 21 February 2014 12:17
To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: [dwbp] Telecon 2014-02-21 Agenda

Hi,

Unfortunately both Bernadette and myself won't make the meeting today either. We have discussed the Use Case document and have created the wiki page http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Use_Cases The idea is to gather real stories from us all, which we can merge together to see the common use-cases, e.g.. Open data for business use, etc.

Bernadette will create an example, using the story of Open Data of Recife. We will read the minutes and follow up. Feel free to start adding stories! (about one paragraph long)

Kind regards,
Deirdre

Deirdre Lee
Research Associate
eGovernment Domain (DEG)
Insight-NUIG
IDA BusinessPark, Lower Dangan,
Galway, Ireland

deirdre.lee@deri.org
skype: deirdrelee
twitter: @deirdrelee
linkedin: ie.linkedin.com/in/leedeirdre/