RE: W3C Open Data Event in London, 3/31-4/1

From: Steven Adler <adler1@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 16:03:12 -0500
To: "Makx Dekkers" <mail@makxdekkers.com>
Cc: "'Public DWBP WG'" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Sorry about that.  i will include this link in all future webinars.

https://www.teleconference.att.com/servlet/glbAccess?process=1&accessCode=70360994&accessNumber=2158616239#C2

Best Regards,

Steve

Motto: "Do First, Think, Do it Again"

From:
"Makx Dekkers" <mail@makxdekkers.com>
To:
"'Public DWBP WG'" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Date:
02/13/2014 03:17 PM
RE: W3C Open Data Event in London, 3/31-4/1

Steven, thanks for organising this.

I came in a bit late and was able to follow the presentation. However, I
could not connect to the audio channel as I was unable to find a dial-in
number that I could use from Spain. Is there a list somewhere of dial-in
numbers? A non-toll-free number in the US would be fine.

Makx.