Re: Timetables for our work (wiki pages)

Super!   I'd like to work on the Data usage description vocabulary, as
editor or contributor.   I've also heard other names going forward as
editors.  Can we establish volunteers for editors and contributor this week
so that we can begin meeting?

Thank you!

Eric