Re: Off the Top of my Head Example Data Usage Best Practices...

We will need a list of scoping rules, similar to what we have for the publisher-oriented doc. Something like

Is it unique to consumption of data on the web?
Does addressing it encourage people to use or reuse data on the web?
Is it testable?

I think those would narrow the list a lot, but I’ll forbear in calling out specific things, since it’s probably best to just brainstorm for a bit.
-Annette

--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services