Re: Privacy Interest Group (PING) Extended

To address Mackx’s last question, there is a good reason for it to be a best practice when working with data to attribute the source. This is not for issues of copyright but of research integrity. If you create something with data and share it with the world, you should cite your sources. I think this is the kind of thing that would belong in a BP document for “data consumers”.
-Annette

--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services