Re: DWBP Audience

Yaso and Bernadette, thanks for the feedback.

Bernadette, I think I would write the first sentence in that paragraph as
"Readers of this document are expected to be familiar with some fundamental
concepts of the architecture of the world wide web [1], such as resources,
URIs and open data formats."

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/webarch/

This is also a good way to let people not familiar with these concepts to
learn them by following the link provided.

As for the second sentence (the one mentioning vocabularies and
ontologies), I'm not sure it is necessary. Or perhaps we could mention that
it is helpful but not essential to understand the document. For what part
of the target audience is this basic knowledge more helpful? To data
publishers, to consumers, to developers, etc.?

Best regards,
Augusto Herrmann