RE: dwbp-ACTION-130: Review issues around ucr and contact individual use case authors to review them in the light of current issues and create relevant actions

Hi,

Over the weekend I have been looking at the current use-cases and requirements in the UCR doc. To make it easier for us to analyse, I've created an RDF file with this data, available here: https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Use-Cases_Requirements_RDF

I would ask all use-case authors (I'll email them individually as well) to review their use-case for the requirements that are defined by 3 use-cases or less.

See the table at https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Use-Cases_Requirements_RDF#Requirements_defined_by_number_of_UseCases

This will reflect the currently open issues. However there are a couple of potential requirements that have been suggested, which use-case authors should also consider, namely:

·         code-lists,

·         dataset versioning,

·         data enrichment.

There are a couple of use-cases that have no associated requirements. I will contact these authors directly.

Cheers,

Deirdre

dwbp-ACTION-130: Review issues around ucr and contact individual use case authors to review them in the light of current issues and create relevant actions

http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/130

Assigned to: Deirdre Lee