From: Ghislain Atemezing [auguste.atemezing@eurecom.fr]

Sent: 28 November 2014 16:20

To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org

Cc: CARRASCO BENITEZ Manuel (DGT)

Subject: Re: dwbp-ACTION-132: Will write an email about what he understandes about the discussion on the uri document and mtcarrasco work to be put on the bp document

Hi all,
[ Taking this action seriously ;) ]

dwbp-ACTION-132:
 Will write an email about what he understandes about the discussion on the uri document and mtcarrasco work to be put on the bp document

http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/132

Context: During today’s call, we were trying to address action http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/126,
 (integration of Tomas work in our BP document) assigned to Hadley. But, it turns out that during the conversation, we ran out of time. And the chair (Yaso) kindly asks me to write this email…

What I understand here is that, there is a *lot* of material in here. But, we need to be consistent with the structure of the BP document, as well as reuse at maximum the resource at http://dragoman.org/comuri.html.

So  for example, in the above resource, there is a section for “nature of the resources” at  http://dragoman.org/comuri.html#nature-of-the-resources.
 Maybe reusing part of the content in our BP template can help addressing the the requirements on versioning data? or event the under discussion “R-VersionURIDesign” ? Of course, I may be wrong in this particular example, but I hope you understand what I mean.

After all, we will always acknowledge the whole document for more details.

Tomas (*), all, WDYT ?

Best,
Ghislain
(*) BTW, folks during the call were curious that you report a small use-case from the EU portal you are working on in our wiki, see http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Second-Round_Use_Cases