Date and Time Set (was Re: Action-66 Conf call for Editors to help make progress)

Dear all,

Apologies for my lack of availability recently. I'm now fully back at
work... which of course means I'm getting ready to go to the airport
(I'll be in Leipzig all week).

Anyway... looking at the Doodle poll for the editors' call, there is no
time that suits everyone but there are a couple of times that everyone
can make. Of the two, I'm choosing Tuesday at 17:00 UK. See [1] for your
time zone.

Meet on the usual #dwbp IRC channel, the usual dial in details will apply.

I'll do my best to help editors get started/make progress, answer
questions etc.

I've copied this directly to everyone who has answered the Doodle.

@Yaso, @Bernadette, @Caroline, can you make this as well?

This is not an exclusive call - anyone in the group is welcome to join us.

Cheers

Phil.

[1]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=DWBP+Editors%27+Call&iso=20140902T17&p1=136