RE: dwbp-ISSUE-25: Review requirements: R-SelectHighValue and R-SelectHighDemand

Following last week's discussion, I propose the following updated descriptions for these requirements. As Antoine pointed out, DWBP WG offers guidelines for publishing data on the web POST selection of what data to publish. However we can recommend that an indicator of why the data was selected be included with the data.

R-SelectHighValue

    Datasets selected for publication should be of high-value, which should be indicated in a quantifiable manner/property.

R-SelectDemand

    Datasets selected for publication should be in demand by potential users, which should be indicated in a quantifiable manner/property.