Compact Uniform Resource Identifier (CURI)

From: <Manuel.CARRASCO-BENITEZ@ec.europa.eu>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 14:44:23 +0000
To: <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

I changed the name of the draft from
  Old   : Best Practice for Web Data URI (DAURI)
  New : Compact Uniform Resource Identifier (CURI)

It is at
  http://dragoman.org/curi

A copy for the people having problems reading dragoman at
  https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/site/med/dragoman/curi

CURI must be considered a new version of DAURI. The name change is to better reflect the "compact" (term copied from RFC3986) aspect over the "data" aspect, though the data requirements must be fully supported.  I will continue to work and the objective is to have the First Public Working Draft by the 30 September 2014. I will change our wiki pages and load it to Github when appropriate.

Regards
Tomas