Re: dwbp-ISSUE-27: Review requirements for metadata, license, provenance and vocabularies to include as data pubication principles

I would agree, but then one should not that ISSUE-29 should get rid of all the redundant 'open', 'standardized', machine-readable', 'interoperable' and 'documented'.

Antoine