Action-66 Conf call for Editors to help make progress

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 20:35:30 +0100
To: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Hadley and Yaso gave me an action this week to set up a conference call
primarily for editors so I can talk about the mechanics of creating the
doc, using ReSpec and GitHub etc.

I've set up a Doodle Poll [1] to try and find a slot. If you're not an
editor but are interested in joining anyway, you're very welcome to do so.

I'll be travelling that week (yet another conference) but hope to be
able to find a quiet corner with decent wi-fi.

Hope one of the slots works for everyone. If not, we'll try again.

Cheers

Phil

[1] http://doodle.com/r64sqid5e5c8rcra

--