Re: dwbp-ISSUE-42 (Closed data): Have we covered closed data? [Use Cases & Requirements Document]

From: Lee, Deirdre <Deirdre.Lee@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 15:57:40 +0000
To: "public-dwbp-wg@w3.org" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
No, none of our use-cases specifically pertains to closed or restricted data. Therefore, while many of the requirements for Open Data also apply to closed data, we cannot strictly derive this from the use-cases we have at present.

I'll add this in the request for more use-cases

State:
RAISED
Product:
Use Cases & Requirements Document<https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/products/1>
Raised by:
Eric Stephan<https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/users/>
Opened on:
2014-06-06
Have we covered closed data sufficiently in our use cases and requirements?
Related Actions Items:
No related actions