Re: dwbp-ISSUE-16: Improve Use case "Tracking of data usage"

From: Lee, Deirdre <Deirdre.Lee@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 15:09:54 +0000
To: "public-dwbp-wg@w3.org" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Agreed. I propose to remove the use-case, but keep the requirement R-TrackDataUsage. We can ask for specific use-cases for this requirement in the public call. If we still don't receive any use-cases, we can remove the requirement.

Raised by:
Phil Archer<https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/users/>
Opened on:
2014-06-03
UC Tracking of data usage
We're planing a whole vocab to answer this one! I might have a linkable quote to back it up next week. At the LGD workshop in March the Ordnance Survey said "if you use our Linked Data please let us know, or we might switch it off."
Related Actions Items:
No related actions