Fwd: Five Stars of Linked Data Vocabulary Use

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 09:12:05 +0100
To: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
CC: Pascal Hitzler <pascal.hitzler@wright.edu>
@DWBP WG

Dear all,

This looks like very pertinent work for our BP doc. See also the follow
up thread at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/2014Apr/0059.html

@Pascal

As you see, I've forwarded this to the Data on the Web Best Practices
WG. We're still in relatively early days but are pulling together many
sources of info and the aim is to produce a W3C Rec on how to do data on
the Web properly - so your work is of direct interest. The more we go
on, the more I see hypercubes of 5 star systems!

Cheers

Phil.