Agenda for tomorrow's call

From: Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 12:34:59 +0100
To: DWBP Public List <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Hope your travels have gone smoothly and you're settling back into your
normal routines.  It was an intense but hugely productive 2 days - thanks
again to each of you who came to London or made time to join us remotely!

We have a meeting planned for tomorrow, as usual. It may be a bit short,
but I thought a post-mortem discussion about the face-to-face would be
useful.  Also, it would be nice to hear from those who couldn't join us on
Monday and Tuesday.

Looking forward to speaking with you tomorrow then!

Cheers,

   Hadley

Agenda:
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20140404