Re: [Agenda] First Vocabularies meeting, Thursday 12 June

+1 for editors serving as chairs during the vocabulary calls.

At the F2F meeting data usage notes were shared [1] Bernadette and I
have had two calls in the last few weeks.  We have also had two follow
up discussions on the Data Usage Vocabulary [2] which is linked off
the data usage notes.

Look forward to meeting tomorrow.

Eric Stephan