Re: DUV: dct:identifier used with URI references instead of literals

Hi Andrea,

Okay apologies, Is the problem an extra space?

Its a US holiday today so I wont get to the changes until late tonight (early your time). I'm testing out the compatibility with Json_ld and getting some errors in the validator.

I will doublecheck all of this and get back to you.

Eric S