Re: Request for review of Data on the Web Best Practices

Hi Greg,

Yes I'll let you know when I am done, and I hope it doesn't look like I am
trying to hijack the questionnaire, I was just transposing it  into a table
so I could the BPs side by side in the context of privacy questions.  One
idea, is that if you chose an alternative table perspective, it does allow
someone to (potentially) quantitatively evaluate privacy concerns
compounded by evaluating multiple technical specifications side by side.

So just to be clear I am using your original questionnaire to evaluate and
putting initial scores in the matrix just to understand which BP may be
related to privacy questions, and if there are questions, understand the
proper context of privacy.  In many cases, as noted in the BP document, the
privacy issue doesn't have anything to do with the spec imo, but it is an
implementation detail that the data publisher needs to be cognizant when
providing data on the web.

Does this make sense to you?

Kind regards,

Eric S