Re: Clarification in 4.1.2 Property: dataSet

Hi Vladimir,

An additional point about these suggestions. I have re-worded and folded them in
https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/commit/46413acce0f6a42f9ae1f0f6b5ead4051eff3711

Our definition was in fact incorrectly marked as 'definition'. DQV shouldn't change the definition of properties defined elsewhere (here, Data Cube). In other words, all QB bases are not belong to us, yet ;-)
So I've put it as 'usage note' instead.

Cheers,

Antoine