Re: About FaBiO and CiTO

Hello Dr. Peroni,

I am one of the DUV co-authors and I'd like to say that we really
appreciate your feedback.

We have discussed some of your questions about the meaning of the
duv:DataCitation class and  our idea was to use duv:dataCitation as a
"bibliographic reference contained in an entity, e.g., a paper (i.e., the
citing paper), to a particular dataset". So, considering the example that
you gave, we made the following changes:

-  the class duv:DataCitation was replaced by the class
biro:BibliographicReference
-  the object property cito:hasCitingEntity was included to connect
cito:CitationAct and frbr:Work

The current diagram is available here [1]. Please feel free to make
comments and suggestions.

Many thanks again!
Bernadette

[1]