Re: Feedback on current editor draft of BPs

Hello Christophe,

Thanks again for being so supportive :)

I think that now I got your point about the commits 1509848
<https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/commit/1509848f1ecd212ee3fcc9e1211a123b96f56bb0>
 and 9873c6b
<https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/commit/9873c6bb8f602a977729ad993614840bf0bf81a2>
 .

I agree with you about making the 'scope' and the 'why' sections
consistent. We're going to follow your suggestion.

Concerning the commit 9873c6b
<https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/commit/9873c6bb8f602a977729ad993614840bf0bf81a2>,
I also agree with removing of 'dct:publisher :transport-agency-mycity'. We're
going to follow your suggestion.

Cheers,
Berna

--