Re: [i18n review comment] BP3 should recommend locale-neutral representation #187

Hi Annette,

thanks for your answer! Just a brief explanation: I understood that
"2015-05-05"
is also *data* and because of this I said that it is an example of
locale-neutral representation.

I have just two more questions:

- I am still not sure if we should keep "dct:conformsTo". Should we keep
it?

- I understand that to have an example of locale-neutral representation we
should present some instances from the dataset. But I don't see how to do
this considering the dataset attributes and their corresponding data types
[1]. Could you please give me an example?

cheers,
Bernadette

[1] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/dwbp-example.html#dataset-structural-metadata