AW: Data Quality Vocabulary - Expected Data types

From: Bailer, Werner <werner.bailer@joanneum.at>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 16:17:29 +0000
To: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>, "Debattista, Jeremy" <Jeremy.Debattista@iais.fraunhofer.de>
CC: "public-dwbp-comments@w3.org" <public-dwbp-comments@w3.org>, "Russegger, Silvia" <silvia.russegger@joanneum.at>, "Orgel, Thomas" <Thomas.Orgel@joanneum.at>, Höffernig, Martin <Martin.Hoeffernig@joanneum.at>, "Ehgarter, Stephan" <Stephan.Ehgarter@joanneum.at>
Dear Antoine, all,

you are right, I understood expectedDataType as the input types, not the type for the observation.

For the output I agree that xsd:anySimpleType should be sufficient, as this does include xsd:list to represent e.g. vectors.

Best regards,
Werner