Concerns regarding push and pull...

From: Lewis S Robinson <lewis.s.robinson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 15:41:42 +0100
Dear Group,

i would like to introduce my comments with the phrase 'just because your
paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you'.

Ajax and JavaScript have advanced sufficiently that every key stroke may be
sent server side, and for instance is, in a Google search box. One wonders
what happens with one's passwords. My solution to this suspicion is to try
to only use services which I trust, and also to ensure that I am a paying
customer, which may make a fundamental difference to the nature of the
relationship.

However, it seems pretty clear to me that I am 'incarcerated', i have
access to one shared computer, it advertises that "This copy of Windows is
not genuine", and i suspect that every one of my keystrokes is monitored.
Yet still, i would point the finger at "human abuse" rather than "computer".

Yours faithfully,
--
*Mr. Robinson*
88 Fitzjohn's Avenue, London NW3 6NP