Re: A question about dqv:Metric and dqv:QuialityMeasurement

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 09:28:30 -0400
To: <public-dwbp-comments@w3.org>
Dear Wenze,

Thanks for your question.
QualityMeasurements are the individual observations that 'quantify' a dataset along a quality metric. So there can be many measurements for any single metric.
For example if the metric is 'uptime of the REST API serving dataset' then it could be measured for any dataset that has a REST API, and even several times for one dataset.

I hope this answers your question,

Antoine