RE: Webby Data

From: Makx Dekkers <mail@makxdekkers.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 21:45:41 +0200
To: "'Phil Archer'" <phila@w3.org>, "'Jeremy Tandy'" <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>, "'Erik Wilde'" <dret@berkeley.edu>, <public-dwbp-comments@w3.org>
Phil,

I agree that a latest version link and timestamps work fine for documents in a publication workflow. Datasets are maybe a little bit more complex. For example, if you add a section to a document, I think that everybody would agree that it's a new version of the document. In the case of a dataset, you could have datasets that change over time but are still considered the same dataset. For example, a dataset recording today's weather may be extended every hour with an additional column, and it still would be today's weather.

Makx.